Too Small to Fail by Morris Gleitzman

What do you do when your mum, your dad and sixteen camels are in trouble – and only you can save them?

Too Small to FailOliver’s parents are very busy and important people who own a bank.  Oliver on the other hand is not very good at maths and all he wants in the world is to have his own puppy.  Oliver’s family’s life is turned upside down when the global financial crisis hits and his ex-nanny takes unusual measures to get her money back. It’s up to our hero Oliver to take matters into his own hands with many unexpected twists and turns…

“The sometimes sad but mostly funny story of a boy, a girl, a dog and four trillion dollars”

You can listen to a little bit of the first chapter here… 

4 thoughts on “Too Small to Fail by Morris Gleitzman

1. I heard the first chapter of this book and it was funny and interesting!! Can’t wait until I get a chance to read it!!

Matt C 6CZ

2. Hi Miss Y,

I really liked the book called “Too small to fail” It was very interesting. I might want to borrow that book, and by the way do you have the book RIO because I haven’t seen the the movie. And maybe could you hold Diary of a Wimpy kid 1. I will miss all your fantastic books on the holidays 🙁 (but I will still read your books)

From Patrick M 🙂

3. Hi Miss Y,

I think this is a great idea. What an interesting use of an audioboo. My students and I always talk about reading the first paragraph of a book to see if we like it and understand it. This would help us a lot.

Thanks for sharing with me.

Mr KT

4. Hi Mr KT

I’m always looking for interesting ways to share books with our students on the LRC Blog. I like using Fotobabble and Audioboo because it’s great to hear a book too before you decide to borrow it!

I hope you and your students find lots of great books to share with Audioboo