Infiniti

Infiniti is our library management program that students in Years 2 – 6 can access from home to

• search our library database
  • reserve a book 
  • view books you are currently borrowing
  • view books you have read
  • rate books and write short book reviews
  • access World Book online for research

With Infiniti our library is open 24/7

Log on to Infinity from the St Martin’s Student page HERE with your school username (eg. johnb) and password and then click on the Infiniti icon. 

The video below explains how to log into Infiniti at home and shows you some steps for using and searching with Infiniti.​

2 thoughts on “Infiniti

1. Hi Miss Y,
    I know you don’t work at St.Martins any more but I was just wondering if you could please tell me how to get into infiniti.The link does not work as infiniti is not an option to click on student weebly.

From your FAVOURITE students
    Lily A and Hanna W

2. Hi Hanna and Lily

It’s so lovely to hear from you both! I hope you’re having a great year so far.

I think the best thing to do is talk to or email Ms Williams and ask her how you can access Infiniti. Ms Williams may have moved the link to somewhere else. Once you can access Infiniti again, make sure you bookmark it on your Chromebook to make it easy to get to when you need it.

If you’re looking for good books to read, don’t forget to look at my new blog Wild About Books http://wildaboutbooks.global2.vic.edu.au/

Happy reading!