Mr Stink by David Walliams

If you enjoy reading Roald Dahl then you are going to enjoy one of our new books.  Mr Stink is written by David Walliams and illustrated by Quentin Blake (Roald Dahl’s illustrator)

Chloe is a lonely girl who is overshadowed by her disgustingly talented sister. She makes friends with Mr Stink who is the local tramp and even though he stinks he the only person who has ever been nice to her. However, their friendship strikes a problem when Choe’s mum stands for election and wants to rid the town of tramps. Chloe comes up with a plan that has unexpected consequences and secrets are revealed…

mr stink

You might like to listen to a little bit of the beginning of the story…

0 thoughts on “Mr Stink by David Walliams

1. To Miss Y,

I think everyone will love this book! It sounds so funny and exciting.I hope there is another book that is the same!!!

Lara 4vl

2. Hey Everybody

I loved the first bit of Mr Stink. It makes me want to read it. I love to read. I read every night. Reading is very good for you – try doing it some time!

Madison 6D

3. I enjoyed listening to the beginning of the book. Thanks for reading it for us Miss Yeomans. I think I might need a tissue to read thiis book. I hope it works ot for Mr Stink.

Mrs Stewart

4. Dear Miss Yeomans

WOW- what a book! I have just finished reading this to 3BP as our Serial reader and everyone loved it! It is one of the best books I have read for a long time. The grade kept begging me to read more and more each day. It made us laugh, giggle, gasp….and even shed a tear. It’s a MUST read. Thanks for introducing this book to us.

Mrs Philp