Premiers’ Reading Challenge 2017

The Premiers’ Reading Challenge is open for 2017

The Premiers’ Reading Challenge (PRC) is a great way for students to challenge themselves to read regularly, try new authors, genres and different types of books along with thousands of other students in Victoria who will be participating.

If you would like to participate in the PRC this year, please ask your parents to print and complete the 2017 Consent form I have uploaded on our Premiers’ Reading Challenge  page (located at the top of our blog) and bring your form to the library before Monday, May 1st so I can register you.

We have a number of the Challenge books in our library and you can also read books from home and your local library. Our date to stop reading and have your books finalised will be Monday, August 28th in Term 3.

The PRC starts at the beginning of THIS term, but you can include books you have recently read during the school holidays.

Are YOU up for the challenge?

8 thoughts on “Premiers’ Reading Challenge 2017

1. Dear Miss Y

I cannot wait to enter the Premiers’Reading Challenge. I will read more than 25 books

Thanks Madi

2. Hi Madi,

That is a wonderful goal for the Premiers’ Reading Challenge! Think of all of those great stories you are going to read…

Happy reading!

3. Hi Miss Y,
    This is my sixth time doing the Premiers’ Reading Challenge!
    From Shae 5A!!!

4. Hi Shae,

Welcome aboard the PRC for another year! You should be so proud of your achievement and the way you challenge yourself with your reading. You must be a black belt Reading Ninja by now!

Happy reading!

5. Dear Miss Y,
    I have done the Premiers’ Reading Challenge every year and have loved it from Maya in 3Mc

Hi Miss Y, I would love to do the Premiers’ Reading Challenge. This will be my first year. I am really looking forward to it.
    from Belle in 2M

6. Hi Maya,
    I’m so glad you have enjoyed participating in the PRC each year and you should be so proud of your reading achievements. You are a wonderful reading role model for Belle. Welcome aboard the PRC this year! Miss Y 🙂

Hi Belle,
    It’s wonderful to have you joining the PRC for the first time! I’m sure you are going to enjoy reading lots of books and growing your Reading Ninja skills. Miss Y 🙂

Happy reading Maya and Belle!

7. Hi Miss Y,
    I am very proud of myself and I plan to do the Premiers’ Reading Challenge in the future!
    From Shae 5A!!!