Happy Library Lovers’ Day!

Today is Library Lovers’ Day and the perfect day for our 81 Preps to have their first class and begin their reading journey in our library…

Dear Preps…

Roses are red
Violets are blue,
We love our library
And we hope you do too

From your new friends at St Martin’s

10 thoughts on “Happy Library Lovers’ Day!

1. Happy Library Lovers’ Day πŸŽ‰ to all the Preppies. I know you will fall in love with the books, the library and Miss Y. You are very lucky children. Enjoy the years ahead in your library – it’s a whole new world to enjoy and escape within. Happy reading πŸ“š

2. Thank you for your lovely message Mrs B,

It was an exciting first visit to the library and everyone chose a book and scanned it themselves! The library is definitely a whole new world for Preps to enjoy.. I hope your Preps are settling in well and falling in love with reading and your library too…

Miss Y πŸ™‚

3. Hi Sharon

It made my heart sing to see Patrick dressed in his school uniform and ready for his first official library lesson today. He was so proud that he already knew how to scan his book!

Kim πŸ™‚

4. Dear Miss Y

I hope you had a nice Library Lovers Day. I have had fun reading Double Down. I love the LRC. I will see you tomorrow.

Thanks Madisonβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž Go the LRC πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

5. Hi Madison,

Thank you for your lovely message…you made me smile! πŸ™‚

I had a very busy, but fun Library Lovers’ Day because all of our Preps came to the LRC and borrowed for the first time.

I’m glad to hear you had fun reading Double Down. I wonder what you will choose to read next?

See you in the LRC tomorrow…

Miss Y πŸ™‚

6. Dear Miss Y

I love the LRC. I might be a book monster and eat all the books with my class. I am coming for you LRC!

Thanks Madison

7. Hi Madison,

As long as you are a book monster who eats our library books with your EYES!!

Miss Y πŸ™‚

8. Dear Miss Y
    I have big book monster eyes. I scare the library books away!
    I am reading Middle School book number one
    Thanks madisonπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

9. Hi Madison,

I hope you don’t scare our library books too much!

Are you enjoying reading the first Middle School book? Have you seen the movie?

Happy reading!

Miss Y πŸ™‚