Summer Reading Club – Fizz Boom Read

Are you going to Fizz Boom Read with the Yarra Plenty Library’s Summer Reading Club this year?

The Summer Reading Club runs from December 1st, 2015 – February 1st, 2016. 

Children aged 3–12 can join up and read books to be in the running for an iPad and other great prizes.

Sign up at any branch or online, grab a reading kit and collect stickers, badges and trading cards with every Reading Record you complete. Discover all the fun activities including lots of fun science activities on offer over the holidays at each of the library branches. (I have some flyers to give people and a reading kit in the LRC if you would like to see it!)

Happy summer reading! 

2 thoughts on “Summer Reading Club – Fizz Boom Read

1. Dear Miss Yeomans,
    I have signed up for my seventh year in a row and have already completed two charts but I don’t think the trading cards are the best idea because if you want all of them then you have to complete 8 sheets or swap with someone.

2. Hi Erin,

A HUGE congratulations for participating in the Summer Reading Club for seven years in a row! Reading is definitely your super power!

I wonder if you could give your feedback to the library staff about the trading cards as I’m sure they would find it useful. It’s a lot harder to complete 8 charts when you read novels like you do. Well done completing 2 charts!

What was your favourite book that you read for the Summer Reading Challenge?

See you soon…

Miss Y 🙂