70,000 visits to our St Martin’s LRC Blog!

sitemeter

I know the LRC Blog and I are having a Gap Year BUT something very exciting happened today….

Little did I know way back in February, 2009 when I first started our St Martin’s LRC Blog that one day we would have 70,000 visits to our library blog! It was very exciting to see our Sitemeter counter showing 70,000 this morning.  Our Sitemeter has been on the bottom left corner of our blog counting our visitors from the beginning.  

Since 2009 our LRC Blog has been a busy online space celebrating books and reading with 385 posts and 2,524 comments

Thank you so much to everyone who has visited our LRC Blog regularly and even to those who have popped in once….

Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Tim Hamilton via Compfight

4 thoughts on “70,000 visits to our St Martin’s LRC Blog!

1. Congratulations Miss Y you set your self a goal to go global by creating a valuable on line space for all LRC users at St Martin’s and for all people interested in reading. Your dream has come true!
    Mrs S

2. Thank you for your continued support Mrs S!

I’m very proud of our LRC Blog and that it has become a valuable online space that celebrates books and reading.

3. Dear Miss Y,
    Congratulations on this blog milestone! It’s important to celebrate the good moments. We have enjoyed trading comments and books with you!
    Here’s to many more in the future!
    From,
    Mrs. Hembree

4. Thank you Mrs Hembree!

It has been wonderful connecting with you and the Bulldog Readers! I too hope we will continue to trade comments and books for a long time…

Happy reading and blogging!