Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Hard Luck

Are you counting down to Wednesday, November 6th whenΒ Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Hard LuckΒ hits the shops?

hard luck

Watch Jeff Kinney explain what he has in store for Greg in Hard Luck….

I wonder how many of you have already pre-ordered your copies of Hard Luck?

14 thoughts on “Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Hard Luck

1. Miss Y
    I didn’t know there was a new book coming out .. it looks like it’s going to be the right book for me because it sounds hilarious.

2. Hi Nathan

Wow – that was a quick as lightning comment!

Lucky I did the blog post so now you know. I agree with you, I think “Hard Luck” is going to be very funny!

See you in the LRC this week…

Miss Y πŸ™‚

3. Thanks Kim, my kids will be very excited about this too. I’ll put it on our blog too.
    Marg

4. Hi Mrs B

There will be lots of excited kids around the world which is definitely a big plus for reading!

Miss Y πŸ™‚

5. I bet Miss Y there will be a long list of names wanting to reserve “Diary of a Wimpy Kid -Hard Luck” when you get a copy for the LRC.
    thanks for letting us know about the latest Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.
    Mrs S

6. Hi Mrs Stewart

The LRC will need to buy more than one copy of “Hard Luck”!!

Miss Y πŸ™‚

7. Hi Miss Y!
    I never Knew that there was a new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book coming out! Did Jeff Kinney keep it a secret? All I know is that it is going on my Wish List for Christmas!! I thought that The third Wheel would be the last one! I cant wait to read it and I hope they make a movie of every one!
    From Emma in 3tm

8. Hi Emma

I’ve known for quite a while that this book was coming out, but I didn’t put it on the LRC Blog until now…so people didn’t feel they had to wait too long for it!

I think it’s a great idea to put it on your Christmas Wish List. I think “Hard Luck” is going to be a fun book to read…

Miss Y πŸ™‚

9. Hi Miss Y

I’m really desperate to get the the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book. I think Greg will have a better friend than Rowley. Is Jeff Kinney just going around Las Vegas? It would be a good book for me.

Marc R πŸ™‚

10. Hi Marc

You might need to ask your mum if you can go to the shops after school on Wednesday to buy a copy of “Hard Luck”. I’m sure it will be a good book for you and fun too!

Jeff Kinney is travelling through lots of places in the USA in his Hard Luck Truck – you can see where he’s going on this map http://www.wimpykid.com/hardlucktruck/
    Sadly it doesn’t include us in Australia πŸ™

I’m interested to see what Greg does to train poor Rowley as his new friend…

Happy reading Marc!

Miss Y πŸ™‚

11. Hi Miss Y,

I can’t wait until I get Diary Of A wimpy Kid Hard Luck. It’s definitely going on my Christmas Wish List! Im soooo exited to get the book. I’ve had a lot of fun reading the series of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid and I was sad that the Third Wheel was the last one but Hard Luck made me happy again.

Christian

12. Hi Christian

I hope you get Hard Luck for Christmas so you can enjoy reading it over the holidays!

Happy reading….

Miss Y