Big Nate by Lincoln Peirce

Big Nate books are very popular in our LRC at the moment and we are about to add Big Nate Goes for Broke to our collection!  Have some fun with a sneak preview of the first three chapters of  Big Nate Goes For Broke here.

Did you know that Big Nate is actually a comic strip?  Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip since 1991. 

Watch this video and practice drawing Big Nate for yourself.  I’d love to see some of your cartoons!

Did you know….

• You can buy  Big Nate eBooks  to read on your iPad or iPod
  • There is a “Big Nate Comix by U”  App where you can create your own comics using Big Nate art

Find out all of this and more on the Big Nate website.

3 thoughts on “Big Nate by Lincoln Peirce

1. Thank you Miss Yeomans for including a vidoe to show us how to draw Big Nate. It will be fun trying to draw Big Nate. Mrs Stewart

2. I’ve never heard of the series. Going to go to our local library and borrow the book. I have read so many books these holidays, I didn’t think I could read so many.

3. Hi Anna

If you enjoyed reading the Wimpy Kid series then you will enjoy the Big Nate series. I hope they have some copies at the library for you!

Fantastic to hear you have read so many books over the holidays Anna! What are some of the books you have enjoyed the most?