“A book & chocolate combo”

A Guest Post by Matteus…

On the 14th of July during the Term 2 holidays I went to a shop called The Chocolate Master in Thornbury with Nicholas C in 3BP who was having a sleepover at my house. My two sisters Alessandra in Prep JC and Lucia also came along.

We went to our local library in Rosanna first where I borrowed Uncanny by Paul Jennings and Nicholas borrowed  Paddington by Michael Bond. ( At the moment I am reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets).

Once we borrowed our books we went to The Chocolate Master.  It was a very small shop with adorable chocolates.  There were big chocolates, small chocolates, rectangular chocolates, shoe chocolates, Buddah chocolates and LOADS more.  We got to buy a pack of chocolates.  Nicholas chose three chocolate stars.  Both of my sisters chose a baby bottle with little chocolate buds.  My mum bought three chocolate koalas.  I did not buy anything because I did not know what to choose (It was because they all looked so delicious!).  So, because I did not choose anything I got to eat one of my mum’s chocolate koalas.

While we were there we read our books and drank a hot chocolate that my mum had bought us.

Here are some photos to show you what it looks like…

Matteus S in 3BY.

Thank you for your guest post Matteus.  I can’t think of anything better than a combination of books and chocolate!  I’m definitely going to visit The Chocolate Master with my book to read while I’m sampling their scrumptious chocolates.  I wonder who else might be planning a visit after reading your post?

4 thoughts on ““A book & chocolate combo”

1. Matteus,
    Your mum has great ideas for entertaining friends. You look like you are enjoying both the hot chocolate and the books. Thanks for sharing. I’m sure other chocolate and book lovers at school will follow your example.
    Mrs Stewart

2. I agree with Miss Y – chocolate and books! My favourite combination.
    What a great way to spend the holidays – thanks for the link. I will be visiting!

A great post Matteus.

From Mrs Kennedy