Emma Jacks is EJ12 – Girl Hero

Move over Zac Power – here comes Emma Jacks!!

Emma Jacks is busy! She has to deal with all the dramas of primary school as well as saving the world as undercover SHINE agent EJ12. Emma is a regular primary school student BUT in her undercover life as a secret agent she cracks codes, foils evil plans and goes on adventures all over the world. SHINE is a top secret organisation with a team of talented and brave agents working together to defeat the plans of the evil agency SHADOW.

We already have Book 1 – Hot and Cold and Book 2 – Jump Start. The girls who have already read these books have highly recommended them!

Visit The EJ12 Girl Hero website to play games related to EJ12’s missions, read sample chapters, enter competitions, get information about your favourite characters and gadgets and use a code talker to translate their messages into a secret code. I have also added this website to our Websites page on the LRC Blog in the Mystery and Spies section.

10 thoughts on “Emma Jacks is EJ12 – Girl Hero

1. Dear Miss Y
    I have not read the book EJ12 Hot and Cold or the book Jump Start have you and if so did you enjoy it? They sound good especially if they involve spies, school dramas, secrets and missions. It is definitely a good book for me. I also think that other people will have a good feeling about this book just as much as I do.

from
    Jasmine M
    6c

2. Hi Jasmine

I read about the EJ12 series in a book review and thought the series would be popular with girls at our school. I haven’t read the books yet because I wanted to get them out with the latest lot of New Books. I’ll have a chance to read them when their popularity dies down.

Come in to the LRC and reserve a copy of one of the books to see if they “fit” you!

3. Dear Ms Yeomans

As the author of the EJ12 series, I was interested to find your blog entry – I hope your students enjoyed the books and would love to hear what they thought
    all best
    Susannah McFarlane

4. Dear Miss Yeomans

The EJ12 books are great! I would like to read them all. I wish I could have one of my own.

From Jess 2T

5. Hi Miss Yeomans,

I think the Ej12 books are just fantastic. I always rush in the library and find the Ej12 books. I’m reading On The Ball. I was not into it at first, but now I can’t let it go of the book. I really enjoy the adventures and the character.

From Oriana 4v.

6. Hi Jessica

There are currently seven EJ12 books. The most recent is called “Making Waves”.

Miss Yeomans 🙂

7. Dear Miss Yeomans,

I would really like an edition of one EJ12 girl hero book monthly. My mum thinks it is a splendid idea. I love EJ12 books, but I only have:

hot and cold x2
    jump start
    in the dark and rocky road. I have read them all twice.

Yours sincerely, Sarah (10)

8. Hi Sarah

Great to hear from you!

Lots of girls at our library love the EJ12 books and get excited each time a new book comes out. It might be a bit much to ask for a new EJ12 book each month!

Can you borrow them from your school library or local library?

I hope you might have received an EJ12 book for Christmas to add to your collection!

9. Pingback: EJ12 Books | Crystal's Blog