LRC Displays

Mrs Collins is is our Library Aide BUT she is also very creative and artistic and creates inspring displays for our LRC…

15 thoughts on “LRC Displays

1. Hi Miss Yeomans,

The new LRC home looks great!! I really hope you are enjoying it. Have a great break.

Taylor 2d

2. Hey Miss Yeomans,

I wonder where Mrs Collins gets her talents to draw things like that?
    The new LRC looks great but I bet it will be really cold in winter because its all floorboards.
    I hope you will have a fun time on the holidays reading heaps of books. that what my mum does. She had just finished My Sisters Keeper and she said it was nothing like the movie because the sick girl doesn’t die it’s the other one. But it is a good book and she likes them.

Maddie

3. Dear Miss Yeomans,

“Whoa!!!” I was completly blown away when I saw the slideshow of Mrs Collins art work.

I really love how each week when we all walk in for library class we see the bright happy colours of Mrs Collins art work.

My favourite piece is the Mbobo Tree, the Fuel your Mind posters and the Old Tom one too.

We are soooooo very lucky to have Mrs Collins and her artistic talent at St Martins.

Keep up the good work

Rebecca C

4. Dear Miss Yeomans,

“WOW” I am amazed at how many fantastic displays Mrs.Collins has created! I can remember seeing most of them in the library.

I can’t wait to see Mrs Collins next piece of work!!

From Laura M 5c

5. Dear Miss Yeomans,

I really like the way Mrs Collins did her art work. At the moment I am going to borrow drawing books from the LRC because I have been inspired to draw!

Kezia

6. The LRC is a fantastic place to be, but without Mrs.Collins great art work it just wouldn’t seem half as good. I really love her art work it’s really interesting each couple of weeks I see something new. It gets more creative and exciting every time.

I can’t wait to see what’s next. It should be great!

From Laura

7. Hi guys it’s me Julia
    I was just wondering how are you all and how is school
    From Julia

8. Hi Miss Yeomans
    The story bridge on the wall looks fantastic! Please tell that to Mrs Collins. And: HOW ON EARTH CAN SHE DRAW THAT WELL!?

9. Hi Miss Yeomans,
    It is Emma and Bridie here again
    Where does Mrs Collins get her talent from?
    She is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    From Bridie and Emma

10. Mrs Collins is tremendously talented her displays are so wonderfully detailed and inspirational.

I am presuming that the hot air balloon display had a book as it’s “seed” and I am hoping that you could tell me the title and author.

Thanks

ps. Miss Yeomans is my mentor in the Teacher’s Challenge so you will hear more from me and my 2/3 class…well once we get back to school that is, and I tell them that I am blogging and they will be too!

Soooo exciting!
    🙂

11. WOW, Mrs Collins is extremely talented. Her work in the library is really cool! I hope I can be as talented as her when I grow up. I just got to see the clip of what she has done. I really miss you so that’s why I have chosen to write on your blog.

It’s really good to write and see what everyone’s doing.

I miss everyone sooooo much!!!

Best wishes Ingrid M

12. Hi Miss Y,
    Yes its true Mrs Collins is talented!
    She draws so good it is wonderful! Be sure to tell her that because Artist Extraordinaire needs to know that and that is definitely who she is.