Premiers’ Reading Challenge 2017

Congratulations to 104 Prep to Year 6 students who completed the Premiers’ Reading Challenge this year and together read 3,820 books. What an awesome reading achievement! 

Each student received a stunning Premiers’ Reading Challenge certificate which was illustrated this year by talented author and illustrator Marc Martin.

Two students from each year level received a trophy to acknowledge their fabulous reading effort.

We also acknowledge a Year 6 student who has participated in the Premiers’ Reading Challenge each year they have been at St Martin’s. Congratulations to Kaitlin who was awarded our PRC Challenge Medal for 2017!

#ReadingIsFun

4 thoughts on “Premiers’ Reading Challenge 2017

1. Awesome effort St Martins! Thanks so much for encouraging the kids to get involved. Such a great initiative.

2. Thanks Belinda!

The PRC is a great way for students to challenge themselves with their reading. Our students have done a fabulous job again this year and enjoyed lots of fantastic books along the way!

Miss Y 🙂

3. That is fantastic that so many joined in the PRC. I know I only did it once but it was awesome. I hope next year more people will join to do PRC

4. Hi Sophie,

It’s lovely to hear from you! Thanks for popping in and leaving a comment. I hope some more people will join the LRC next year too.

It’s nearly the end of your first year at secondary school. I hope you’ve enjoyed Year 7 and you are still reading lots of books!

Miss Y 🙂