The 91-Storey Treehouse

The 91- Storey Treehouse is going to be launched in Melbourne with Andy, Terry and Jill on Tuesday, August 8th at 4.30pm at the Melbourne Town Hall. If you want to be there for all the crazy fun then you will need to follow the link to book your ticket NOW! Tickets are $25 and include a signed copy of the book.

“Join Andy and Terry in their now 91-storey spectacular treehouse. They’ve added thirteen new levels, including the world’s most powerful whirlpool, a mashed-potato-and-gravy train and a human pinball machine. Why not try your luck on the spin-and-win prize wheel or hang out in a giant spider web (with a giant spider), or you can always get your fortune told by Madam Know-it-all or eat a submarine sandwich the size of an actual submarine while deciding whether or not to push the big red button . . .”

Well, what are you waiting for? Come on up!

10 thoughts on “The 91-Storey Treehouse

1. Dear Miss Y

I cannot wait to read The 91-Storey Treehouse. I will see you in the library in Term 2

Thanks, Madi

2. Hi Madi,

We still have a few more months to wait before we can read The 91-Storey Treehouse. It sounds like it will be lots of fun like the other six books!

See you next week in the library.

Happy Easter!

3. Hi Madi

You have plenty of time to save up your money to buy a copy of The 91-storey Treehouse!

4. Hi Miss Y,
    I have read all the treehouse books so it will be really fun to read The 91-storey Treehouse book.
    From Lucia

5. Hi Lucia,

There will be kids like you all around Australia (and teacher librarians like me!) who are looking forward to having fun reading The 91-storey Treehouse! Only a few months to wait…

6. I cannnnnnnnnnnnnnn’t waaaaaaaaaait toooooooo reeeeead thhhhhhhhe neeeeeeeew stoooooorey treeeeeeeeehouse. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Miss Y if you get the copy of The 91-storey Treehouse can you get a copy for me please.

8. Let’s hope they are printing LOTS of copies for all the people like you Riley, who are SO excited about the new book!

9. Hi Riley,

I will definitely be buying copies of The 91-story treehouse for our library for people to borrow and enjoy!