Infiniti at home

Infiniti is our library management program that students in Years 2 – 6 can access from home to:

• search our library database
  • reserve a book 
  • view books they are currently borrowing
  • view books they have read
  • rate books and write short book reviews
  • access World Book online for research

I have added a page at the top of our LRC Blog called Infiniti where you can access Infiniti from home.

10 thoughts on “Infiniti at home

1. Hi Mrs S,

We’ve had Infiniti for a year now and it’s great to be able to access Infiniti from home. I hope adding a link from our LRC Blog will make it easier for our students to access it. I love being able to access our Infiniti to check if we have a book when I’m in a book shop! The teachers can check for resources from home when they’re planning and students can look up and reserve books from home. Our library is open 24/7!

Hope you’re well!

Miss Y 🙂

2. Hi Alyssia,

Congratulations on leaving your first comment on our library blog!

Thank you for your kind message. I am very lucky that I teach you each week in the library!

Happy reading Alyssia…

Miss Y 🙂

3. Hi Belinda,

Oops! I thought you had written about the Yr One illustrations so I have deleted my reply!

It’s fantastic that Infiniti can be accessed by students from home. The Year 3s will be learning about it this year.

Kim 🙂

4. Hi Madison,

I think you will be quite an expert at using Infiniti very soon! You will be able to track down whatever book you want in our library…

Miss Y 🙂

5. Well done reserving your book Madison!

I can see you reserved the new Frankie Fish book. I’ve bought a second copy and will try to have it ready very soon for people to borrow.

Happy reading…

Miss Y 🙂