Happy Bookmas!

Happy Bookmas!

Thank you everyone for wonderful year of reading and learning in our library in 2016!

Who else could go on top of our Bookmas tree, but the star of our library…Pig the Pug! 

No one loves Christmas more than Pig.
And the world’s greediest Pug will stay up all night to get his presents!

Happy Christmas and have a fun and safe summer holiday!

HAPPY READING…

6 thoughts on “Happy Bookmas!

1. Happy Bookmas Kim. Thank you for sharing your love of books with our children. Your love is infectious and inspiring.
    Merry Christmas,
    Sharon (Tarah & Patrick)

2. Dear Miss Y,
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday season full of books, relaxation and reading of course!
    I admire the book Christmas tree you made! How very clever of you. I’ve never tried to make anything like that. Is it very difficult?
    I also think it’s very appropriate to see Pig the Pug up on top! He is still very busy at our school making the rounds around town and having fun with our 3rd graders.
    Your Washington friend,
    Mrs. Hembree

3. Thank you Sharon,

I’m sure there will be some fabulous books under your family’s Christmas tree!

I’m looking forward to welcoming Patrick ‘officially’ to our library when he starts Prep next year and joins Tarah at school.

Happy Bookmas…Sharon, Tarah and Patrick!

4. Hi Marisa,

It has been a joy seeing student’s faces as they have walked into the LRC and seen our Bookmas Tree!

Happy Bookmas!

5. Hi Mrs Hembree,

It’s the first time I’ve made a Bookmas tree and it isn’t too hard at all…it’s all in the balancing! I selected lots of our favourite books that we have read this year including non fiction books, picture books and short chapter books and novels to form our Bookmas tree. I’m sure you could make one too!

Apart from being a star in our library, Pig the Pug is on top of our tree because of what happens in his latest book called ‘Pig the Elf’.

I’m so glad to hear that Pig the Pug is enjoying doing the rounds reading and having fun with your Third Graders. I’ve been checking out the photos.

Enjoy your holiday break with your family. I hope it’s relaxing and you also have time to read. I’ve noticed you have had some snow in Seattle…I wonder if it will be a white Christmas?

Happy Bookmas!