The 78-Storey Treehouse is coming in August!

The much anticipated SIXTH book in the Treehouse series by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton will be available on Tuesday, August 9th…

Join Andy and Terry in their spectacular new 78-storey treehouse. They’ve added 13 new levels including a drive-thru car wash, a combining machine, a scribbletorium, an ALL-BALL sports stadium, Andyland, Terrytown, a high-security potato chip storage facility and an open-air movie theatre. Well, what are you waiting for? Come on up!

Have you visited the Andy Griffiths website recently?

8 thoughts on “The 78-Storey Treehouse is coming in August!

1. Hi Miss Y,
    I am so excited that the 78 storey tree house book is coming out, I am now reading the 52 storey tree house book, I actually think that I have to get a move on too-:)

2. Hi Olivia,

You have done a fabulous job reading the treehouse books you have read so far! Take your time and enjoy reading the 52 and 65 storey treehouse books. You have still have lots of time before The 78-storey treehouse book comes out. I’m excited to see what adventures Andy and Terry have in this book!

Happy reading!

Miss Y 🙂

3. Hi Miss Y,

I can’t wait for the new 78- Storey Treehouse to come out, I am one of the many treehouse story fans. Keep up the good work!

Kind regards
    Mia. L 4G

4. Hi Mia,

I wonder how many copies of The 78-storey Treehouse books they will need to print for the first round of printing…

Happy reading!

Miss Y 🙂

5. Hi Miss Y
    I just can’t wait for the 78-storey treehouse to come out I’ve loved all the other books so much and I think Andy and Terry are really funny and have a good sense of humour. Terry draws really good and funny pictures and Andy writes funny things to go with it. I hope you can get a copy really fast and guess what – the book’s coming out on my birthday!
    From your Reading Ninja Shae 4G

6. Hi Shae,

Andy and Terry are a fabulous writing team and they have definitely found a series that works for them! I love their humour too.

I will be buying copies of The 78-storey Treehouse book for our library as quickly as I can, as I always do. I hope you will be receiving a copy of the book for your birthday!

Happy reading, Reading Ninja!

Miss Y 🙂

7. Hi Kaleb,

I really enjoy reading The Treehouse books too and I can’t wait to see what Andy and Terry get up to in The 78-storey Treehouse book!!

Happy reading…

Miss Y 🙂