Mo visits the LRC

The students inΒ Year 2VL have their very own class mascot this year called Mo. Each luckyΒ student will have the opportunity to take Mo home with them to show him something, include him in family activities or even take him on adventure. They will also write about Mo’s visit with them in their Mo Diary. I’m sure Mo is going to have a fun-filled year with his friends in 2VL!

Mo visited the LRC on Thursday morning and as you can see he enjoyed sitting in our Story Chair!

Mo is really looking forward to his adventures and reading about them in his Mo Diary.

Happy reading Mo!

6 thoughts on “Mo visits the LRC

1. Dear Miss Y,

How cute Mo looks sitting in your big story chair. He is very lucky to be sitting there!
    Hope he has lots of great stories and adventures to share with you soon.

Regards,
    Mrs Van and 2VL.

2. I have fallen in love with Mo already. Hope he has some wonderful adventures with the students of 2VL this year.

3. Hi Mrs Van and 2VL,

I can’t wait to read about Mo’s adventures in his Mo Diary!

Miss Y 😊

4. Hi Mrs C,

Mo is very cute! Did you know he also has his own back pack with a very special name on it? You will have to pop into 2VL to meet Mo and give him a cuddle…

Miss Y 😊

5. Hi Miss Y,

Mr Mo looks so cute on the story chair, he is so adorable and lucky to be sitting on there.
    I hope Mo has lots of adventures and lots of stories read to him! πŸ΅πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ“•πŸ“—

6. Hi Allegra,

Great to see you have subscribed to our LRC blog!

Mr Mo is very cute and looks very comfortable in our Story Chair. I also hope the 2VL students will read Mo lots of stories when he visits their homes.

Miss Y πŸ™‚