Stories to Light Up Our Night

This year’s Book Week theme Books Light Up Our World lends itself perfectly to doing something I have been wanting to do in our LRC for a long time. Now everyone can discover how magical our library is at night…

Come along in your pyjamas, bring a comfy cushion (or pillow pet) and celebrate Book Week and The Reading HourEnjoy an hour of fabulous stories with your family and friends that will light up your night!

Are you going to join us?

6 thoughts on “Stories to Light Up Our Night

1. Can’t wait to have a wonderful bedtime story…..now to find some pj’s worthy of the LRC 😃

2. Look forward to seeing you at ‘Stories to Light Up Our Night’, Jo…

I’m going for the comfy PJ option!

Kim 🙂

3. Dear Miss Y,
    What a fantastic way to celebrate Book Week! PJs and stories! What stories will you read?
    From,
    Mrs. Hembree

4. I’m currently making that hard decision Mrs Hembree!

There will be some brand new picture books, some old favourites and picture books to do with bedtime and no more jumping on the bed!

I hope it’s going to be a great celebration of books and reading. The library will look magical with the Book Week creations our students are busy making at home.

I’ll put some photos on our blog so you can see…

5. Dear Miss Y
    I really like how when I walked into the library it was all glowing and everything looked wonderful.
    Mackinlie

6. Hi Mackinlie,

I’m so glad you came to ‘Stories To Light Up Our Night’ and you loved our library when you walked in!

I was so excited when I switched the fairy lights on for our big book bulb and they worked! I loved seeing our wonderful Creative Book Week pieces glowing with their candles.

Happy reading!