LRC Blog

The LRC is the place to be

It’s beginning to look like Book Week

August 10, 2013 by smotlrcblog · 8 Comments · Uncategorized

Thank you Mrs Collins for coming back to create this fabulous display for “Read Across the Universe” for our LRC..

When I think of “Read Across the Universe” I agree with Roald Dahl …

Some other displays in our LRC…

Tags:

8 Comments so far ↓

• Trish S

Thank you Miss Y and Mrs C the LRC looks fantastic. It is inspiring !
    Mrs S

• Miss Y

Thanks Mrs S!

I’m so glad Mrs Collins could do our big display for us – I just don’t have her artistic talents…

Miss Y :)

• MS

Wow ! That looks awesome …. Mrs Collins did a great job … SMOT students are very fortunate … it will be a fun week ahead with lots of creativity on display …

• Miss Y

Hi MS

I’m sure there will be lots of creativity on display in a variety of ways for Book Week…

Miss Y :D

• Hannah T

Hi Miss Y,

Mrs Collins did a great job. She is very artistic with her drawings that she putts on display for you!

From Hannah 4eh

• Miss Y

Hi Hannah

Mrs Collins is VERY talented with her artistic skills. I am so grateful that she came back to do our Book Week display. If it was up to me, it definitely wouldn’t look that impressive…

Miss Y :)

• Jasmine

Hi Miss Y,
    I commented earlier and told you that I was dressing up as Nikki from Dork Diaries. But now, since I’m reading Harry Potter I have decided I am going as Hermione from Harry Potter. On our homework Miss V put the Read Across the Universe challenge and I’m going to make a cake and design my planet on that.

From Jasmine 4V :) :P :D

• Miss Y

Hi Jasmine

I think Hermione is a great idea!

I’m sure your cake will be very creative Jasmine. I wonder if it will be based on Dork Diaries?

Happy cooking and creating….

Miss Y :D