Premiers’ Reading Challenge 2013

Are you looking for a challenge?

Join the Premiers’ Reading Challenge!

Last year 89 students took on the Premiers’ Reading Challenge and read 2,780 books between them!  I wonder if we can challenge ourselves to read and enjoy even more books this year…

If you love reading OR want to challenge yourself to read more then the PRC is perfect for you!  It’s a great way to try new authors and genres and a fun way to keep an online record of the books you have read.  You can even rate your books and nominate your favourite one!

Find out more information on our Premiers’ Reading Challenge page.

You can print the Consent Form HERE and bring it back to the LRC by Friday, March 22nd.

2 thoughts on “Premiers’ Reading Challenge 2013

1. Hi Miss Y,
    Last year Patrick smashed the Premier’s Reading Challenge and has signed up for another go in 2013! We will see you bright and early tomorrow for a suggested starting novel!!
    Thanks for organising another year of reading fun!

2. Hi Rachael and Pat,

Congratulations Pat for joining the PRC again this year!! Your Reading SuperPowers will be even more powerful!

I’m sorry I wasn’t there to help you this morning. I hope Mrs Getson could recommend a book for you. If not, pop in to see me when you can and I’ll definitely recommend a great book or two for you to enjoy.

Happy reading!

Miss Y 🙂