Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

It is the end of our school year here  in Australia and we are beginning our summer holidays.  Thank you to all of the people who have visited our LRC Blog throughout the year and especially those who have left us comments.   A very Merry Christmas to everyone and may 2013 bring you lots of  fabulous books to read…

Thank you to Mrs H’s Primary @ the Library blog for this beautiful telling of the Christmas Story using Sand Art…

This year will be my first Christmas without my beautiful mum Colleen who passed away in June. 
Thank you mum for helping me to become the teacher librarian I am today.

You instilled in me a love of reading from an early age, encouraged me to follow my dreams and inspired me to be a passionate teacher… just like you

5 thoughts on “Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

1. Dear Miss Y,
    I’m sure your mum is very proud of you with all the work you do for our school.

Merry Christmas!

From Hannah.

2. Hi Hannah

Thank you for your kind words.

Have a wonderful Christmas Day celebrating with your family and a fabulous 2013. I’m looking forward to teaching you in Grade 5 (can you believe it?)

Enjoy your holidays and happy reading…

Miss Y 😀

3. Dear Miss Y,

I would like to wish you a very belated Merry Christmas. May you have lovely summer break and enjoy the warmth of the sunshine.

I loved your special photo of you and your mum it is just beautiful.

I am sure she will be so proud of you, giving you such wonderful qualities which will be with you for the rest of you life. She sure was a wonderful and special mum.

May the new year bring you heaps of wonderful new adventures and new books to read Miss Y.

Happy reading and happy holidays!

Cheers AA 🙂

4. Dear AA

Thank you for your kind words.

I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas with your family and managed to have a little rest afterwards!

Enjoy relaxing and spending time with BB over the holidays.

I hope that 2013 has lots of great things in store for you AA…

Miss Y 😀

5. @ Miss Y,

Thank you for taking the time to write back to me. I cannot believe that Christmas has been and gone already.

We did have a lovely Christmas thank you with my family and as usual I ate too much and am still eating.

I hope to be doing lots of things with BB however in saying this I do have work every Monday and Wednesday but the good thing is Paul BB’s dad is on holidays which I am pretty sure he will be spending time going to the movies, beach and visiting her cousins, last but not least spending time with her nana and pop.

As they do intend to spoil the grand children during the school holidays.

Sincerely AA 🙂