Champions Read Book Fair

It is very exciting to be having our first Book Fair in our new LRC!  It has been four years since we have been able to have a Book Fair because our old LRC was demolished and we had to wait for a new one to be built.   Some of the older students still remember the books they bought from our last Book Fair!!

Our Book Fair is an opportunity for you to buy some great books for your home library.  At the same time you can help our LRC to raise money and this year we are hoping to buy  some  iPad2s for the LRC!

We have been busy getting our Book Fair ready…

Week Two: Preview Week       (July 23rd – 27th)

Each class will have the chance to look at books during their class library session.  You can look at all of the great books and write down a few you like on your Wish List to show your parents

Week Three: Buying Week   (July 30th – August 2nd)

You will be able to buy a book before OR after school Monday—Thursday OR during your class library session. The LRC will also be open for mums and dads from 1.30pm—7.30pm on the Tuesday evening of Parent Teacher interviews.

If your mum or dad can help at our Book Fair please remind them to fill in the Book Fair Helper form in the newsletter or download it here Book Fair Helper Form

Did you spot something you liked when you visited our Book Fair?

5 thoughts on “Champions Read Book Fair

1. Dear Miss Y,

I hope you sell heaps of books. I wish I could come for a visit to buy some books from your wonderful book fair.

I loved the way you have set up the book fair for in the photos it appears all the books which you are selling are in special sections.

Well all the best, I hope you achieve your goal and purchase heaps of iPads2s for your wonderful library. 🙂

From AA.

2. Hi AA

You are most welcome to come for a drive and visit our Book Fair!

From the crowds in the LRC before school this morning I’m hoping our Book Fair will be a big success.

Here’s hoping the way we’ve organised the books into sections it will help people find what they’re looking for easily.

Stay tuned…

Miss Y 😀

3. @ Miss Y,

Thank you for your very kind invite, I may surprise you and visit your wonderful Book Fair.

I have a huge feeling that your Book Fair is going to be huge.

I will be staying tuned Miss Y.

Sincerely AA. 🙂

4. Hi Ms Y,

I saw the book fair is is so huge!!!!!! but soon the books aren’t going to last very long.

Anyway I wanted to tell you what books I’m getting. I’m getting “Return to Titanic Time Voyage” which is the first book, I also want to get “Return to Titanic Stowaways” which is number 2 but my mum said” You can only get one Patrick!!!” so I’m going to start off with Time Voyage and before the fair ends I’ll try and get Stowaways 🙂

From Patrick 4D

5. Hi Patrick

You will be VERY pleased to know that “Return to Titanic Time Voyage” arrived today and you will be receiving it tomorrow (Thursday)!!

I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of this book…

Happy reading!