Welcome to “Music with Miss K”

Miss K is our Music teacher and she is new to St Martin’s this year.  Miss K  has been working hard with other teachers who are learning how to blog  and she has created our new Music blog called Music with Miss K .

Miss K says:

“The exciting thing about having a music blog is that our music community can expand past the boundaries of our school grounds. We can also extend our musical learning and appreciation outside class time and share stories, information and ideas that we don’t always have time for in the classroom.”

Click on the picture below to explore “Music with Miss K”…

Happy blogging Miss K!

4 thoughts on “Welcome to “Music with Miss K”

1. To Miss Y,
    I love being in the LRC. I also like reading books in the LRC. I love the videos you post.
    From Sam B
    P.S I hope I see you walking down my street soon.

2. Hi Sam

Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment.

I’m so glad to hear that you love being in the LRC and reading books in the LRC – I do too!!

I enjoy finding videos to put on our LRC Blog and it’s great to know you enjoy watching them.

Now it’s getting colder and it’s nearly dark when I get home from school you might just see me walking past your house on weekends.

Miss Y 😀

3. To Miss Y,
    I like all the books you’ve shown us since prep.
    from Matthew.

4. Hi Matthew

Thank you for your lovely comment.

I’m so glad to hear you have enjoyed all of the books I’ve shown you since Prep. I have loved being able to read lots of great books to you.

Do you have a favourite book I’ve read to you?

Miss Y 😀