Welcome to 4EH’s Class Blog

It’s raining blogs at St Martin’s!  

Today 4EH launched their Super Dooper Adventures Blog.  It is wonderful to see how much input they have had into their blog name, layout and what pages they want to include in their blog.  Click on the photo below and take a peek at the ICT and Art pages where they already have some fabulous work to share.  We are going to enjoy following the Super Dooper Adventures this year in 4EH….

2 thoughts on “Welcome to 4EH’s Class Blog

1. Dear Miss Y,
    It appears that there are many classes joining the blogging community at your school! That is terrific!
    How did they become involved? Did you show them about blogging?
    I saw your post about Press Here! I love that book for its original illustrations. The kids love to hold the book and press the colors and tilt it and be involved with reading it. I hope your students like it just as much!
    From,
    Mrs. Hembree

2. Hi Mrs Hembree,

I’m very excited to have more classes coming on board with blogging!

I have been running an ‘Early Birds’ session at 8am Fridays for teachers who want to learn how to blog. So far we have launched six blogs and there are at least another two to come shortly. The teachers are discovering the wonderful things we already know about blogging!

Our whole school has LOVED ‘Press Here”. I think I might need to buy a second copy for our LRC because the book will be worn out! It is such a simple but very creative idea for a book.

You are getting closer to the end of your school year…when do you finish?