Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Cabin Fever

Book six in the Diary of Wimpy Kid series will be available on November 15th.Β  This book has an ice-blue cover that matches its snowy setting…

Greg Heffley is in big trouble. School property has been damaged, and Greg is the prime suspect. But the crazy thing is, he’s innocent. Or at least sort of.

The authorities are closing in, but when a surprise blizzard hits, the Heffley family is trapped indoors. Greg knows that when the snow melts he’s going to have to face the music, but could any punishment be worse than being stuck inside with your family for the holidays?

Click here for the Cabin Fever Countdown

5 thoughts on “Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Cabin Fever

1. Dear Ms Yeomans,
    Hi its me Andie, from last year. I was reading about the new Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (It was quite funny, cause I logged on to tell you about it, in case you didnt know!) And I was wondering if you knew about the new Skulduggery Pleasant book; Death Bringer. I have yet to read it, I need to borrow it from Giuliano because I can’t remember what happens in the others, so he fills me in. And another 365 Day Conspiracy is out. It’s called Revenge and it looks really good. Again Giuliano told me about this. Anyway, just thought I might tell you if you might want them for the library.
    Bye!! πŸ™‚
    Andie πŸ™‚

2. Hi Georgia

I’m sure this book will be just as much fun to read as the others! Jeff Kinney is on a winner with his Wimpy Kid books!

Miss Y πŸ™‚

3. Hi Andie

He he he…see I’m still one step ahead!

Thanks for popping in to tell me about the new Wimpy Kid book though! Tell Giuliano I already have Death Bringer on the shelf and being borrowed!

I didn’t know about the Revenge series so I’ll keep an eye out for it – thanks for the tip!

The rest of my shelving has arrived so Senior Fiction now has its own “official” section and I’ll be adding to it.

Enjoy your holiday…only one more term and you’ve finished Year 7!!

Miss Y πŸ™‚