3000 visits!

Exciting news…

Our ClustrMap shows that we have reached free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com visits on our LRC Blog page!!  We had hoped we might reach 3000 before the end of the year and we have achieved our goal! A BIG thanks to all of those people who have visited our LRC Blog!  It is exciting to see that we are getting visitors from other countries as well as teachers and students from our school who have visited our blog when on holidays in other countries.  A BIG thanks to Mrs Viola who is responsible for all of the dots in Italy!!

0 thoughts on “3000 visits!

1. Congratulations on getting 3,000 visitors in a year! My 2008 Class managed that and the really cool thing about it is it gets a lot easier the following year! Once you start building on your success then lots of people tend to find out about you! (last years site had 4,000 visits when it was operating but as a closed site got 8,000 without me!) Nice Blog.
    Mr Webb, Room 8, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand.
    Melvilleroom8.blogspot.com

2. Congratulations on getting 3,000 visitors in a year! My 2008 Class managed that and the really cool thing about it is it gets a lot easier the following year! Once you start building on your success then lots of people tend to find out about you! (last years site had 4,000 visits when it was operating but as a closed site got 8,000 without me!) Nice Blog.
    Melvilleroom8.blogspot.com